The Japan House Reach Mahjong Cup is an open event – players from all countries are welcome. Our goal is popularization of reach mahjong as a sport tournament game.
1. date: May 18–19, 2013,
2. place: Business center «Japan House»,
3. fee: 1500 roubles (~37 EUR).
4. rules: JPML-B (features),
5. number of players: up to 80,
6. prize: guaranteed prize to the winner.
Registration will be opened 3 months before the tournament day.
The participation fee may be reduced. Some players may be allowed to take part in the Cup without paying the fee.
Beginner players may be asked to pass qualification tests to confirm their skills.